Sunday, December 21, 2008

Coopers Rock trails

So i hit the trails out at coopers rock and it was friggen ridiculous. It was in the high 40s which i can obviously handle. It was raining slightly when i started and the next thing i know i am literally caught in a friggen down pour. The wind started blowing so hard that the tops of the trees and large branches started breaking off and landing all around me. It sounded like a mixture of gun shots and thunder at the same time. Scared the crap out of me, but dang it was awesome.
By the time i was done with my run i was standing outside my car stripping off all my clothes before i got hypothermia, comical yes i know. I was laughing because anyone with in a 5 mile radius was blinded by my pastey whit butt running around my car to unlock the doors. Oh what fun it is to run on a on person trail. FUN.

"Constant forward motion is the key to finishing anything life throws at you"

No comments: